- An entrepreneur is a person who will see the embryonic seeds of an opportunity well in advance of others. Others will eventually only see a lost opportunity.
- An entrepreneur will see risk as an opportunity. Others will see opportunity as a risk.
- An entrepreneur will look forward to the challenges and hard work that an opportunity will bring. Others will only see an uphill struggle.
- An entrepreneur will continue to work at that opportunity irrespective of set backs, make mistakes, pick themselves up and learn from their mistakes. Others will give up the fight when the going gets tough.
- An entrepreneur will work outside of the normal business framework in order to feel free and unrestricted whilst others will have a need to build an even stronger framework in order just to feel safe.
When the opportunity is finally realized, an entrepreneur will not say 'I told you so'. An entrepreneur will say to themselves not others, 'I knew I could do it'. Others will say, 'I wish I had done that'.